Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Do you have backups of your data?
Logic and Reason
Because it’s right.
The Internet Defense League
ohthelovelythings on 3 December, 2013 21:16 parajumpers jakke i… on 1 November, 2013 17:45 Eduard de Grave on 22 November, 2013 16:52 Danuta on 29 May, 2012 18:33 itjustinme on 22 November, 2013 16:52
- Moby – Wait For Me (Radio Edit)
- ReUnited – Sing It Back (Shazz Man Chill Mix)
- Full Intention & Shena – Ill Be Waiting (The Lux Sunset Edit)
- Eric Prydz – Pjanoo (Afterlife Radio Edit)
- Swift Inc – Love Story (Sound Selektaz Radio Edit)
- Utah Saints – Something Good 08 (Radio Edit)
- THE MAC PROJECT FEAT. THERESE – Another Love (Big Club Radio Edit)
- Spektrum – Kinda New (Dirty South 07 Remix)
- Snap! – Rhythm Is A Dancer (Armand Van Helden Remix)
- Maboo Inc. vs. Todd Terry & Richard Grey – Somethings Going On 2010 (Abel Riballo & DJ KDS Remix)
- Someone's Been Siphoning Data Through a Huge Security Hole in the Internet | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Leaked evidence shows DWP set quotas for 'Fit For Work' Assessments
- Skywind Project Release [Updated 4 November 2013]
- Fukushima two years on: a dirty job with no end in sight
- linux - Why do game developers prefer Windows? - Programmers Stack Exchange
- Real Men Go to Sleep - Alan Derickson - Harvard Business Review
- Stop Comparing: No One Can Do a Better Job of Being You
- Ian Parker: The Search for a Blockbuster Insomnia Drug
- The Ghostwriting Business
- Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald: The Men Who Leaked the NSA's Secrets | Politics News | Rolling Stone
- Osborne's autumn statement was a study in pessimism. Who will offer hope? | Polly Toynbee
- George Osborne's autumn statement 2013: video analysis
- How Ed Miliband can continue to make the political weather | Polly Toynbee
- Energy's big six: the more we learn, the worse they look | Polly Toynbee
- Politics Weekly podcast: Scottish independence and benefits for new migrants
- British universities shouldn't condone this kind of gender segregation | Polly Toynbee
- One thing Cameron can't rip from the young is the vote | Polly Toynbee
- Whoever the 'middle class' are, they're about to be bribed with tax cuts | Polly Toynbee
- Competition is killing the NHS, for no good reason but ideology | Polly Toynbee
- The push for performance-related pay is driven by faith, not facts | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.