Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
- Noble Savages - The New Yorker
- Danse Macabre - The New Yorker
- Home Fires - The New Yorker
- Them Old Cowboy Songs - The New Yorker
- Midnight in Dostoevsky - The New Yorker
- Guy Walks Into a Bar - The New Yorker
- The Unmothered - The New Yorker
- Thanksgiving in Mongolia - The New Yorker
- The Running Novelist - The New Yorker
- God Knows Where I Am - The New Yorker
- Labours spring is back but it wont mean a thing without a swing | Polly Toynbee
- It's not death I fear, but dying in the torture chamber | Polly Toynbee
- David Cameron's war on strikers is a tactical blunder he may regret | Polly Toynbee
- Politics Weekly podcast: public inquiries, strikes and liberalism
- Mentally ill people need to be helped, not hounded | Polly Toynbee
- Dennis Skinner is no model, yet he has a lesson for Labour | Polly Toynbee
- Isolated and xenophobic: Britain after a Tory victory | Polly Toynbee
- The Muslim 'Trojan Horse' schools frenzy hides a need for integration | Polly Toynbee
- Our dismal EU ballot papers say it all: this electoral system is corrupt | Polly Toynbee
- Nothing will stop David Cameron's race to the 'weightless state' | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.