Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
- The KLF – America: What Time Is Love? (Uncensored)
- The KLF – America No More
- The KLF – America: What Time Is Love? (radio edit)
- The White Panda – Bambooyah! (Continuous Mix)
- The White Panda – Midnight Life
- The White Panda – Drop It Like Twilight
- The White Panda – Wondersleep
- The White Panda – Foolish Monsters
- The White Panda – Till The Bromance Ends
- The White Panda – Save The Cobra
- 'Overnight, everything I loved was gone': the internet shaming of Lindsey Stone
- 10 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For Me
- What book was so intense/hardcore (fiction or nonfiction) that you had to put it down and never return to it? Also, why?
- A Russian TV Insider Describes a Modern Propaganda Machine - NYTimes.com
- The Assassin in the Vineyard | Vanity Fair
- WordPress › Support » Podz Appreciation Thread
- Never trust a corporation to do a library’s job
- Britain's vilest troll: 'I’m here to expose hypocrisy'
- Top 10 Fair Use Cases of 2014 (Guest Blog Post)
- By Ben Thompson
- Cash for access: has sleaze returned to the Commons? – Politics Weekly podcast
- If they turn out, young voters can get Cameron out | Polly Toynbee
- Miliband’s hands are clean, but the Rifkind and Straw sting may still hurt | Polly Toynbee
- Time is running out for voters to wake up to the Tories’ cataclysmic plans | Polly Toynbee
- Who dares confront Jeremy Hunt, NHS bully-in-chief? | Polly Toynbee
- Listen to Polly Tonybee and David Walker's long read on David Cameron's assault on the state
- Taxpayer funding of politics is better than the sordid status quo | Polly Toynbee
- With penalties so weak, tax evasion is worth the risk | Polly Toynbee
- Polly Toynbee: 'If you read the Guardian, join the Guardian'
- Business leaders bash Labour – Politics Weekly podcast
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.