Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
- Pica Pic | retro handheld games collection
- One Professional Russian Troll Tells All
- Going Against The Flow: Is The Flow Hive a Good Idea?
- The Scene of the Crime - The New Yorker
- What would happen if an 800-kiloton nuclear warhead detonated above midtown Manhattan? | Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- What Lies Beneath | Foreign Policy
- Glenn Greenwald: Why privacy matters
- PSDLE - Improving everyone's favorite online download list, one loop at a time.
- Battle for No 10: verdicts on the first of the leaders’ TV programmes
- Britain mourns a monster – because he was a king. Richard III’s burial was absurd | Polly Toynbee
- The NHS needs serious money, but our politicians are refusing to face it | Polly Toynbee
- Labour, drop the benefits doublespeak and let’s hear your underdog-whistle | Polly Toynbee
- Welcome to the National Gallery, Dr Finaldi. Now look after your staff | Polly Toynbee
- How was George Osborne’s budget performance? Our columnists' verdict
- As Osborne plans more austerity, it’s time for Labour outrage | Polly Toynbee
- Yet another cash-for-influence scandal. No wonder voters are enraged | Polly Toynbee
- Iain Duncan Smith’s family values won’t help the poor | Polly Toynbee
- If Miliband is so weak, why is Cameron so afraid of debating with him? | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.