Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
- Some Dark Patterns now illegal in UK – interview with Heather Burns
- The Department of Dirty wants to censor your internet
- The Moral Dilemmas Of Narrative | Gangrey.com
- Email Is Still the Best Thing on the Internet
- The next pandemic won’t erupt from the rainforest – Wendy Orent – Aeon
- The View From Your Window Contest Archive
- Madame Claude and Her High-Profile Client List: John Kennedy, de Gaulle, and Onassis
- The Strange Tale of the North Pond Hermit
- Best statistics question ever
- A women is cooking eggs in the kitchen when her husband comes running in…
- Scottish referendum: shared values matter more than where the border lies | Polly Toynbee
- Iain Duncan Smiths delusional world of welfare reform | Polly Toynbee
- This farcical tax system is cheating us out of billions | Polly Toynbee
- Ed Miliband is challenging voters to choose between image and substance | Polly Toynbee
- Labours spring is back but it wont mean a thing without a swing | Polly Toynbee
- It's not death I fear, but dying in the torture chamber | Polly Toynbee
- David Cameron's war on strikers is a tactical blunder he may regret | Polly Toynbee
- Politics Weekly podcast: public inquiries, strikes and liberalism
- Mentally ill people need to be helped, not hounded | Polly Toynbee
- Dennis Skinner is no model, yet he has a lesson for Labour | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.