Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Do you have backups of your data?
Logic and Reason
Because it’s right.
The Internet Defense League
sarajimenez31 on 3 December, 2013 21:16 Rob on 8 December, 2013 14:11 ohthelovelythings on 3 December, 2013 21:16 parajumpers jakke i… on 1 November, 2013 17:45 Eduard de Grave on 22 November, 2013 16:52
- Kr1z & F-777 – Kr1z - Black Rose (B4SSfreq Remix)
- Kr1z & F-777 – Mountain Flowers (RedMoon Deejay Remix)
- Kr1z & F-777 – Light Fairies - F-777
- Kr1z & F-777 – Before Mydnite 4 (Kr1z Remix)
- Kr1z & F-777 – Bring It - F-777
- Kr1z & F-777 – Koolaid - F-777
- Kr1z & F-777 – When a Tear is Shed (Kr1z Remix)
- Kr1z & F-777 – Touching Time - F-777
- Kr1z & F-777 – Long Gone Dreams 2 - Kr1z
- Kr1z & F-777 – Essence of Speed - F-777
- Child 'training' book triggers backlash
- workhorse_investor comments on Bitcoin breaks $1,000 barrier for first time
- Have I been pwned? Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach
- List of Rising Empires tutorials
- An obsessive’s documenting of Israeli war crimes in Lebanon can show us how the West lost respect for international law - Comment - Voices - The Independent
- An open letter from Carl Bernstein to Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger
- eBook Links & Resources
- Google Dorks – Complete reference
- Turn your beer bottles into glass cups! (5 easy steps)
- The drop in teenage pregnancies is the success story of our time | Polly Toynbee
- The autumn statement was another omnishambles. Labour must show some backbone | Polly Toynbee
- Osborne's autumn statement was a study in pessimism. Who will offer hope? | Polly Toynbee
- George Osborne's autumn statement 2013: video analysis
- How Ed Miliband can continue to make the political weather | Polly Toynbee
- Energy's big six: the more we learn, the worse they look | Polly Toynbee
- Politics Weekly podcast: Scottish independence and benefits for new migrants
- British universities shouldn't condone this kind of gender segregation | Polly Toynbee
- One thing Cameron can't rip from the young is the vote | Polly Toynbee
- Whoever the 'middle class' are, they're about to be bribed with tax cuts | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.