Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
- Living with mental illness is tough for an adult. But what about their child?
- Green Honey
- What happened in the past - Takemeback.to
- THE BOY WHO HAD TWO LIVES - Arts and Entertainment - The Independent
- From Open (Unlimited) to Minimum Vacation Policy
- Suicide: Read This First
- How to built an e-book library you can touch
- The best social care blogs of 2014
- The Lurker: How A Virus Hid In Our Genome For Six Million Years – Phenomena
- Parable of the Polygons
- Politics Weekly podcast: review of 2014
- The Tories’ plan for poor people: stop them breeding | Polly Toynbee
- Ignore the flaws. For only Labour can beat the Tories | Polly Toynbee
- For the sake of justice, this attack on judicial review must be resisted | Polly Toynbee
- Economic dishonesty is the deadliest deficit of all | Polly Toynbee
- David Cameron vows to slash migrants' benefits – Politics Weekly podcast
- Labour must fight off these bogus Tory attacks on class | Polly Toynbee
- Mansion tax: most voters are with Ed Miliband, not Myleene Klass | Polly Toynbee
- Don’t cling to Nurse Cameron, there’s a fair way to fix our economy | Polly Toynbee
- Why do we only worship 'real' works of art? | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.