Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
- Home - Genius of Caring
- These brutal new Tories are happy playing Ukip’s game | Polly Toynbee
- Confessions of a former internet troll - Vox
- Into the Black: the Easy Rider story
- Underviewed: Real life, seldom seen.
- TED-Ed Does Tattoo History…Sigh
- Loyalty Nearly Killed My Beehive - Issue 16: Nothingness - Nautilus
- How Gary Hart’s Downfall Forever Changed American Politics
- Hilary Mantel: The Assassination of Margaret Thatcher – August 6th 1983 | Books | The Guardian
- These brutal new Tories are happy playing Ukips game | Polly Toynbee
- Should Britain join the attack on Isis? Politics Weekly podcast
- Labour conference 2014: How easy to call for political fizz. How tough to deliver it | Polly Toynbee
- What next for the UK after Scotland votes against independence? - podcast debate
- Scotlands referendum has spurred a dash for devo but localism is no panacea | Polly Toynbee
- Labour can only save the NHS by biting the tax bullet | Polly Toynbee
- The Trotskyites of the right are wrecking the Conservative party | Polly Toynbee
- On abortion, the media need to reflect what is happening in the real world | Polly Toynbee
- Scottish referendum: shared values matter more than where the border lies | Polly Toynbee
- Iain Duncan Smiths delusional world of welfare reform | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.