Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
ahamin on 9 March, 2014 17:46 zwwblog on 26 February, 2014 21:31 Stephane Daury on 23 February, 2014 20:50 Gaurav Tiwari on 22 February, 2014 16:02 benjistours on 21 February, 2014 23:15
- Is the LRB the best magazine in the world? | Books | The Observer
- Issue 84: Fire Behavior :: Oxford American - The Southern Magazine of Good Writing
- The beginners guide to breaking website security with nothing more than a Pineapple
- The Suit Who Spooked the EPA | People & Politics | Washingtonian
- Colossal Cave Wiki
- Byword MultiMarkdown Guide
- Byword Markdown Syntax
- Tim Cook Soundly Rejects Politics of the NCPPR, Suggests Group Sell Apple’s Stock
- Is Solitary Confinement an Impossible Idea? -- New York Magazine
- Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War
- Here's some lessons in real job creation from much-maligned Wales | Polly Toynbee
- Every family has first world war memories. These are mine | Polly Toynbee
- This treatment would save children's lives – so why won't the government allow it? | Polly Toynbee
- Labour must not sign up to George Osborne's destructive cuts | Polly Toynbee
- Lisa Jardine is the latest woman gone in the Tory bonfire of the quangos | Polly Toynbee
- Giving 16-year-olds the vote can be Labour's Great Reform Act | Polly Toynbee
- Ed Balls's 50p tax rate won't harm business – but these kleptocrats will | Polly Toynbee
- Steve Webb's pensions U-turn is a dead duck on the dust heap of disasters | Polly Toynbee
- Politics Weekly podcast: Lord Rennard, the Lib Dems and 'post-liberalism'
- For all Lord Rennard's supporters: a guide to sexual harassment, and why it matters | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.