Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
ministryofjusticenz on Reuters Amy @ Long Drive Jou… on Reuters z3n on 13 April, 2014 20:27 grotmanharry on 13 April, 2014 20:27 ownbusinessnews on 26 June, 2012 10:10
- Inside Story of Clinkle - Business Insider
- Sociopath World
- Bible Contradictions
- Love and fire
- What the Tamiflu saga tells us about drug trials and big pharma | Business | The Guardian
- Automated Malware Analysis - Cuckoo Sandbox
- Serious reading takes a hit from online scanning and skimming, researchers say
- Jon Hopkins 'Collider'
- John Cooper Clarke: 'Poetry is not something you have to retire from'
- David Cameron won't win votes by calling Britain a Christian country | Polly Toynbee
- Help to Work is a costly way of punishing the jobless | Polly Toynbee
- Personal independence payments are a punishment of the poor and ill | Polly Toynbee
- Neither MPs nor the press are fit to regulate themselves | Polly Toynbee
- Building homes alone won't end this house price insanity | Polly Toynbee
- Politics Weekly podcast: How to make the case for the EU
- Why won't George Osborne collect fair tax? His heart isn't in it | Polly Toynbee
- Farage's TV debate has lit the European touchpaper are we in or out? | Polly Toynbee
- The left has united behind Ed Miliband. Now he has to be bold | Polly Toynbee
- Older people vote that's why George Osborne's budget is for them | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.