Imagesare found, not mine.
Click for big.
Logic and Reason
The Right is wrong
The Internet Defense League
Because it’s right.
- Some Dark Patterns now illegal in UK – interview with Heather Burns
- The Department of Dirty wants to censor your internet
- The Moral Dilemmas Of Narrative | Gangrey.com
- Email Is Still the Best Thing on the Internet
- The next pandemic won’t erupt from the rainforest – Wendy Orent – Aeon
- The View From Your Window Contest Archive
- Madame Claude and Her High-Profile Client List: John Kennedy, de Gaulle, and Onassis
- The Strange Tale of the North Pond Hermit
- Best statistics question ever
- A women is cooking eggs in the kitchen when her husband comes running in…
- Charity is a fine thing, but it can't justify the wealth of the 1% | Polly Toynbee
- Whoever the 'middle class' are, they're about to be bribed with tax cuts | Polly Toynbee
- One thing Cameron can't rip from the young is the vote | Polly Toynbee
- If you want to curb immigration, pay workers a living wage | Polly Toynbee
- Giving 16-year-olds the vote can be Labour's Great Reform Act | Polly Toynbee
- We must all share the blame for our 'useless' politicians | Polly Toynbee
- Politics Weekly special: what is Margaret Thatcher's legacy?
- Amid Tory disarray, Labour's critical moment looms | Polly Toynbee
- You can't nurture families as you are uprooting them | Polly Toynbee
- Will Labour have the guts to fight our unfair care system? | Polly Toynbee
The headerIt is part of an image I took at Stinson Beach in Northern California. One of the early Automattic meetups was there after WordCamp 2007.